eMarking Assistant and eRubric Assistant help teachers mark assignments and grade papers using Microsoft Word. Each package shows teachers how to grade papers using easy to use tools.
- eMarking Assistant (Windows) helps graders and markers create and use reusable comment banks, audio comments, do Google searches within Word, and provides other tools to help then grade papers using Microsoft Word. It also allows you to make automated analytic eRubrics including criteria and standards which automatically re-scale, total and convert marks to grades (download 30 day trial of eMarking Assistant )
- eRubric Assistant (free) includes only the eRubric component to make marking rubrics but works with Windows or Macintosh and it is free (download eRubric Assistant )
Each package contains detailed instructions showing you how to grade papers using Microsoft Word.
eMarking and eRubric Assistant help:
- markers or graders by saving time while providing detailed and consistent feedback
- students by providing more effective and more detailed feedback
- institutions by increasing consistency and reducing the need for second marking or appeals
- the environment by reducing printing and postage during the assessment process
30 day free trial
A 30 day trial lets you use eMarking Assistant without risk.