eMarking Assistant and Rubric-O-Matic help teachers mark assignments and grade papers using Microsoft Word. Short demonstration videos demonstrate each of the easily used tools and the 30 day trial means that you try before you buy.
We have two products:
- eMarking Assistant (Windows only) helps graders and markers create and use reusable comment banks, audio comments, do Google searches within Word, and provides other tools to help teachers grade papers using Microsoft Word. It also allows you to make and automated analytic eRubrics including criteria and standards which automatically re-scale, total and convert marks to grades (download 30 day trial of eMarking Assistant).
- Rubric-O-Matic (Windows or Macintosh) includes only the eRubric component to make and use grading or marking rubrics and it is free (download Rubric-O-Matic).
eMarking Assistant and eRubric Assistant will help everyone including:
- markers or graders by saving time and helping them provide detailed and consistent feedback when grading papers using Microsoft Word
- institutions by increasing consistency and reducing the need for second marking or academic appeals
- the environment by reducing printing and postage during the assessment process
- and most importantly, students by making it easier for teachers to provide effective, timely, and detailed feedback
You can download the free 30 day trial of eMarking Assistant and do the guided tutorial without needing to install the software. The 30 day trial allows you use it without risk and start seeing how it will help you to grade papers using Microsoft Word. This is your opportunity to provide detailed feedback to your students and save time so you can do what you want on your weekend.