eMarking Assistant and Rubric-O-Matic have been designed based on our experiences of a lifetime of marking assignments, grading papers, and working to find better ways to help teachers provide feedback to students to feedforward into improved learning. Feel free to view Dr Peter Evans’ profile on LinkedIn..
You can contact eMarking Assistant in any of the following ways:
- the blue Online support button on the right of most pages to start a text or audio chat if our staff are online
- email sent to Peter.Evans@eMarkingAssistant.com
- use my Zoom room by going to http://tiny.cc/pe-zoom
- Mobile: +61 (0) 407 742 851
eMarking Assistant is occasionally available on:
- Skype: evans-pj
- Google hangouts: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located in Canberra, Australia and and are usually available from 6am to 10pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time-UTC+10 or Australian Eastern Daylight Time UTC+11). It is currently in Canberra, Australia. The following table shown times in 12 world cities to pick the best time for a support session (ideally between 6am and 10pm Canberra time).
I wish you every success in your teaching,
Dr Peter Evans