You can contact eMarking Assistant and get assistance in any of the following ways:
- click the blue Online support button (on the right of most pages) to start a text or audio chat if our support staff are online
- click the grey Offline message button (on the right of most pages) to send a message if our support staff are not online
- sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- contact Peter Evans via phone on: +61 (0) 407 742 851
- contact Peter Evans via Skype on: evans-pj
eMarking Assistant also runs regular online webinars in the last week of every month. We can also arrange an online screen sharing if required for trouble shooting.
Self help assistance is also available via: