Every third person who installs eMarking Assistant or Automated Analytic Rubrics will be shown a message (at the end of the end of the installation process or the first time they use it) saying that they have won a free 1 year license.
To claim your free license you need to send your license ID e.g. ABCDE-FGHIJ-1.9.9 and whether you are using eMarking Assistant or Automated Analytic Rubrics to info@eMarkingAssistant.com and I will send you your activation code.
You can redisplay you license ID in the following way:
- press ALT / F8 to show the “”Help and license information” window
- if you are using eMarking Assistant you will been to also:
- click the “?-Install” tab which is near the bottom right of the toolbar
- click the Show license ID, expiry date, version and web site button to show the About eMarking Assistant window
- then copy the License ID which is shown about 1/2 down the page. The license ID is 10 letters followed by the version number e.g. ABCDE-FGHIJ-1.9.9
I will then send you your activation code for your 1 year free license.
If you work for a university, school or company you may want to apply for a free 12 month trial for your site using the information on: