First show the eMarking Assistant toolbar by holding down the ALT key and pressing the F8 key to view all assessment comments in the comment bank.
You can can then highlight the name of the essay feedback comment you want to insert into the paper (the text of the assessment comment will be shown in the field at the bottom of the toolbar and images are show as a *) from the list of all assessment comments by doing one of the following:
- scroll through the list of all teacher feedback comments and click the assessment comment you want
- click anywhere in the list of assessment comments and start to type the comment name e.g. if you type “.apa-q” the comment named “.apa-quote block no quote marks” will be highlighted. If you keep typing (without a pause) you can get to “.apa-quote double quote quotations”. Once you pause typing you will need to start the whole string again e.g. if you type “.apa-q” pause “uote” the field will return to the first comment
- you can also use the down arrow (in the assessment comments field or the keyboard) to scroll through the field
A future version of eMarking Assistant will:
- remove the “.” from the start of each assessment comment
- allow you to insert the assessment comment in the margin of the document by pressing the Enter key
Posted in: How do I ... using eMarking Assistant?