You can use eMarking Assistant with Office/Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (both 32 and 64 bit versions). You can use it with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8 (both 32 and 64 bit versions).
eMarking Assistant will not work with:
- Office Starter editions (provided free with some new computers and supported by showing ads).
- Office Web App which is a cut down version of Word for use within a web browser
- Windows RT or Office RT which is provided with cheaper tablets using the ARM or RISC processors to achieve longer battery life.
The version of Word that you are using will be briefly shown when Word starts. You can also see what version you are using by either:
- clicking the File tab > selecting Help > looking on the right of the screen
- clicking the Microsoft Office button (top left) > Word Options button > Resources heading
- clicking the Help menu > About Micosoft Office Word menu item
Buying a full version of Office
Many Australian and overseas universities provide Microsoft Work at Home licenses to allow staff to buy Office at very low prices e.g. $AU30. Contact your university for details.
Staff and students can purchase Microsoft Office University from http://www.itsnotcheating.com.au/ site for approximately $AU99
Office Home and Student is available as either a:
- 1 PC – 1 user for approximately $AU189
- 3 PCs – 1 household for approximately $AU239