This page includes these sections:
- current version
- how to upgrade
- past versions
- planned future enhancements and beta (b) and release candidate (rc) versions
This is the current version — download now
- will work until 1 Feburary 2017
- renamed to Rubric-O-Matic
- resolved some issues running on Office 2016 for the Macintosh
- added guide tours and the rubric creator wizard
- automatically recalculate the totals if the totals are displayed and either F5, F6 or F7 is pressed
If you have used a previous version of Rubric-O-Matic or eRubric Assistant you can copy your rubrics and paste them into the new version and they will operate correctly.
Previous versions were called eRubric Assistant.
Feel free to add requests and suggestions as comments at the end of this page. People can email info@eMarkingAssistant.com to participate in the beta testing program or to have priority when requesting new features.
The following features will be included in future versions:
- there are currently no planned enhancements
Beta (b) and release candidates (rc) versions
- renamed Automated Analytic Rubrics
- allows percentages to be either a range (e.g. 60% to 69%) or a single value (e.g. 65%) and these can be mixed in the one rubric e.g. FAIL 0% to 59%, D 65%, C 75%, B 85%, A 95%
- calculations are now done using floating point numbers (any number of decimal points) and the user can control the number of decimal points shown in the body of the rubric using the NDPM directive and the total using the NDPT directive
- removed the GPA from the grading levels
- allowed grading standards in rows 1 and 2 to be black text on a light background or light text on a dark background. Both the background and text colour are used to highlight the assessed cell in the rubric