eMarking Assistant: inserting a reusable comment & saving comments for reuse
The following video demonstrates inserting reusable comments into an assignment and then creating a new comment and saving it for future reuse. It shows the following steps:
- show the eMarking Assistant toolbar by pressing ALT F8
- highlight the part of the assignment you want to comment on, scroll to the comment you want to use, and click insert in margin
- highlight another part of the assignment and select A new blank comment and click insert in margin
- type the text of the new comment, highlight it and then select Save as a new reusable comment
- open a new assignment and then you can insert the newly created comment
What could be easier?